top of page

home insurance

A standard homeowner’s policy typically covers many types of unfortunate and unexpected events, such as fire and smoke, lightning, wind, hail, frozen plumbing, theft,

explosion, vandalism, falling objects, and water damage from plumbing, furnace, air conditioner, or water heater. Homeowners Insurance will also cover the increased living expenses (Temporary Housing) for a covered loss if your home is uninhabitable.

bottom of page